Induction Instructions for Contractors
There are several components to Mackay Sugar’s induction process:
- The electronic induction includes an overview of Mackay Sugar and some key aspects of workplace safety.
- Our on-site General Induction conducted at Racecourse Mill will include some practical exercises and topics for discussion.
- Your Mackay Sugar contact person will escort you on a site walk-around in your work area.
- Other inductions required may include the OHS Construction Industry Induction, Refinery Hygiene Induction and Low Voltage Electrical Induction
- For on-line induction bookings, please contact:
72a Sydney Street
MACKAY QLD 4740
Phone (07) 4957 4960
Or go to https://msl.smartinductions.net/
General Site Induction Instructions
- Inductions occur every Wednesday morning at Racecourse Mill at 7.00am sharp.
- Bookings for site inductions may ONLY be accepted if the inductee has completed the on-line induction.
- For bookings contact Kirsty Rodgers on 4953 8263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings close at 4.00pm Tuesdays.
- Inductees are to assemble in Racecourse reception prior to 7.00am to be escorted to the training room.
- Clothing requirements are MANDATORY: i.e. long sleeved shirts, long pants and closed in shoes.
- Inductees must have proof of completion of the On-line Induction in order to complete the site induction.
- Inductees must complete a Site Familiarisation Checklist in conjunction with their Mackay Sugar contact person prior to commencing work on site.